I loved having so much quality time with you while Big Sister was at her Gigi's with Daddy running around outside and enjoying the beautiful day we had. I really don't think the 2 of us have spent that much time together bonding and snuggling, well EVER! It was very cherished and I loved having you all to myself for the day.
You are growing up so fast and getting so big. If I had to guess, I would say you are weighing about 13 lb 8 oz. I weighed you once a week or so ago on our scales at home and you were just over 13 lb so I think this is pretty close. We will see soon at your 4 month well baby check-up this week.
You are wearing 3-6 month and a some 6 month clothing along with size 2 or 3 diapers. We typically wear cloth diapers but that is the equivalent to disposable sizes you are fitting into. You are on a great routine. You typically wake somewhere between 6:00 and 7:00, I feed you and you usually either go right back to sleep or are only awake for about 30 minutes before getting back into your bed for your first morning nap. Then you wake up around 10:00 for your next feeding and we have play time until it's time for your second morning nap around 11:30. You usually only sleep about 45 minutes to an hour for that nap and we eat again by 1:00, you are usually tired at this feeding and will sometimes fall right to sleep and this is when Big Sister is also napping so Mommy can either rest or get things done. I typically choose to rest! :) After naps for all, we play and you lay down for a short cat nap around 4:00. I wake you up by 5:00 so we can play and get a bath before bedtime. Big Sister LOVES to get in the bathtub with you and you do in return. You just laugh and laugh at her and think she is so silly. After bath's it's bedtime for you between 6:00 - 6:30 and then I have some good quality time with L before it's time for her to get ready for bed. We are still doing a dream feeding around 10:00 but I don't know if you really need it anymore. We may try dropping that in the next few weeks and see if you continue to sleep as well. You are a great sleeper and will sleep after at 10:00 feeding until the morning and time to start all over again. You are so content and will nap in your own bed for anywhere between 45 minutes to an hour but if you are napping with Momma, you can nap for hours.
On Monday mornings after I get home from work. I shower and get sister ready for school and then you and I snuggle until time to pick her up again. I just love these days where you will sleep pretty much anytime I need you too. I know they are short lived.
You love to smile and laugh and you have been "talking" and cooing up a storm lately. If you are crying, sister will come over to you and sing and you always stop and start smiling. You love it when she climbs in your crib with you after your naps and you both just smile and laugh at each other.
We are still keeping you with us during church because I am worried about you getting sick in nursery. Sunday School is during your naptime so if you aren't officially sleeping, you are still quiet.
You bring us so much joy and we are having more fun with you everyday. I can't believe what a little chunky monkey you are and I just love to squeeze those chubby cheeks and thighs! You will roll from your back to your belly and belly to back but not very often. You only do so if you get mad enough and are made to! You have recently been rolling on your side a lot to see what is going on around you. You love your playmat and your bouncy seat. Not so much the swing but I think it's because you are so big! We have been using the Moby wrap when we are out and we both love how close and snug you are in it. You will typically just fall asleep so peacefully against me. :)
We love you so much Little Man and can't wait to watch you grow up!!
Mommy, Daddy and Big Sister
I thought these pictures were funny, this is real life here at our house. Little Man just loves that little lady and she is a huge helper with him. This is what our photo shoot really looks like from the other side of the lens!!
No comments:
Post a Comment