Monday, January 17, 2011

3 years!




My gracious Little Love, you are 3 years old! I just love you and your spunky little attitude and the way you love others. You are such a caring child and always ask me and your Daddy if we want some lovin. You are the most precious child I have ever met and you seem to care about others more than yourself. This is such a difficult task but with your child like heart you just take it in stride.

Not only are you super loving, but you are hilarious. Just recently some of the funny things you have said are; while sitting on an elderly ladies lap at church you told her, after tooting, "sometimes I toot on my mom too." We just both had to laugh! You also say, "oh my gracious" with such a southern drawl all the time. I guess you picked that one up from me. You have realized that Daddy is my husband and I am his wife but you get them confused all the time. If Daddy is trying to hug me or something, you always step in and want to give lovin too.

You absolutely LOVED Christmas and you helped to make it such a memorable year. You were so excited when Dobey (the elf) showed up and you really had a great month behavior wise while he was here. You got way too many things for Christmas, but again, were so sweet to help Little Man open all of his gifts first and show him how to play with them. I actually think you may enjoy some of his toys more than your own!

You are still such a petite little thing, weighing in at a whopping 24 lbs and 36" tall. You were 24 month or 2T clothing and a size 6 shoe. You have the most gorgeous hair that any woman would die for. I hope it stays this silky and gorgeous forever. You typically will sit still pretty good for Daddy or I when we are blow drying and fixing it after your bath.

You love bath time and could stay in there forever. I typically have to bribe you out of the tub with a drink or snack. Speaking of snacks, you love eating them and getting them for yourself out of your cabinet. Since having little brother, you tend to get a few more these days! Your favorite foods are cheese quesadillas, grilled cheese sandwiches and yogurt. You still aren't very good about eating your vegetables but neither is your Daddy so I'm not holding my breath! You still only drink milk and water but have had juice on occasion. I am so glad that you like milk so much because your Momma does not! So glad you get that trait from your Dadda.

You still love school and are such a smart little girl. You are able to recognize most of your letters and can easily put 3 year old puzzles together. You got a MobiGo for Christmas and you are able to work it so well. I knew you wouldn't have a problem though because you are able to work my iPhone better than I can! You have started playing in your room independently since we moved you before Little Man was born and you love to go in there and cook me u something in your kitchen. You still love ballet and you have the most fabulous teacher this past semester. You absolutely loved Mrs. Anna and couldn't wait to get to ballet each week.

You have such a love for Jesus and this is my number 1 priority to set in your life. We have recently been talking about where Jesus lives and you know that He lives in my heart and will live in yours one day. We still rock at night and sing songs. You love to rock and most recently we rock with brother. Just the 3 of us. You love Sunday School and your teachers are so incredible this year. I am so glad that they love you as much as they do. You really look forward to going on Sunday morning and come home talking our ear off every week about all the things you learned.

You will still take naps on most days, unless you are at school. You typically won't nap while you are there but I still ask you every time I pick you up and you always turn around and ask your teachers if you napped or not. You are such a sill little girl who makes my heart so full!! I can't imagine a single minute without you in my life. Your Daddy, brother and I love you so much and can't wait to see the amazing woman you are going to grow up to be!!!


We love you Little Love,

Momma, Dadda, and Buddy

No comments: