I took a quick nap when I got home while Clay played with Little Love and then she was just itching to get outside and play. We had a great day making a snowman and throwing snowballs at Daddy. Little Man wasn't a huge fan of the cold. He probably felt super constricted in his snow suit but I was trying to keep him warm!! I'm sure he felt a little like Ralphie's little brother on "A Christmas Story". :)

Anyways, we did enjoy some snow "ice-cream" and then warmed up to some yummy white chicken chili that had been cooking in the crock-pot all day for dinner. I just love having these fun days with my precious family and making memories we won't soon forget.
(please excuse the fact that I look like I haven't slept in about 36 hours, that is pretty much correct! I did get a little nap thought but you sure can't tell :) )
No comments:
Post a Comment