Monday, September 20, 2010

Still here ...

Well, we are still here, just super busy and trying to savor every last minute with my little love while it's just the 2 of us. I have a lot to blog about though just haven't had the time to sit down and get pics uploaded and I know lots of posts without pics just aren't any fun! I've had 3 fabulous showers for this baby and we have received everything we could ever need at them. I am so thankful for such thoughtful friends and family that love us so much. I promise to update soon. Here's hoping and praying for at least another week and possibly 2 for good measure :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's almost time! I hope you are feeling great. Are you still working? I know you've wanted to work for as long as you can! Good luck with #2. Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl and your name choices! Kriston