Saturday, August 08, 2009

Ready for "School"

Here is Lilliana trying out her nap mat for the first time. She seemed to really take to it and now she wants to use it all the time. She loves her bed for "school", and we'll just see in just over a week if she likes her new school. I am sooooo nervous but excited at the same time!!





I asked her to pretend she was sleeping and this is what I got!


My little love with her love's! Not sure if they will want us bringing all three of these to school but we're gonna try!!



Not sure what happened to the pic of the precious little mat all rolled up,(her name is appliqued on the outside!). But I will post it later. :)

2 comments:

Rebecca Harber said...

That is too cute. Where did you get the mat I would love to get one for Julianna? She is going to have fun at school. I'm keeping Julianna home for another year. She is having fun in Kindermusik with mommy.

Jenna said...

I agree...that mat is adorable!!

Jenna
www.momsbalancingact.com