One week from today I will be dropping my little love off for her first day of Parent's Day Out. There have been times today when I am so ready, especially since I worked all 3 nights this past weekend and I am exhausted, but for the most part, I still want to change my mind. I know she will love it, I know she is going to meet some really great kids, and I know she needs the social interaction with others. So, I guess I won't pull her out at the last minute, I hope!! I am looking forward to Thursday evening for the Open House where hopefully all my questions will be answered and my mind will be put at ease a little. I hope to meet Lilliana's teacher and even some of the kids that will be in her class. I really trust where I decided to send her, the decision was not an easy one, but the idea will just take some getting used to. I know, I've had about 9 month's to get used to the idea, but change is hard for me.
I am actually planning to head to Jackson for a baby shower on Saturday and even stay the night, by MYSELF and leave Lilliana at home this coming weekend. Then I work on Sunday night and she heads off on Monday morning. I think I am really trying to cram to much into the weekend before she starts and maybe that is adding to my anxiety. To be honest, I am just ready for Monday at 2:45 already. I will be there to pick her up, hopefully somewhat refreshed from working the night before and ready to spend a fun filled week with my little love. I am hoping for all smiles and that she has already had a good 2 hour nap. Is that too much to ask for? I guess we'll see in 1 more week!!!
1 comment:
Lilliana will love it! You will be amazed how much she will learn and how much fun she has! My preschoolers love it so much (once they adjust) that their moms tell me they cry on the weekends to come to school!
Post a Comment