Friday, August 07, 2009

Day with Mama

On Friday, Lilliana and I headed out to the mall to return a couple things and decided to enjoy ourselves while we were there. Clay was out at his 10 year high school reunion festivities and I decided to stay back with Lilly since they were going to go so late in the evening. At first we stopped by Chick-fil-A to enjoy some yummy dinner and then we headed to make our returns. Of course we couldn't leave Wolfchase without a stop at The Disney Store. Lilliana was so funny and just ran all over the place finding anything Minnie or Daisy related. Luckily we got out of there with just a couple of goodies but I know she had a great time.



eating chick-fil-a with Mom



Enjoying herself as we walking through the door with her screaming "Minnieeee"!!



Playing with the Minnie football. She kept getting frustrated that it didn't bounce like a regular ball and would wobble all over the place trying to catch it.



"Mama, I think I would like to have both of these please!"

No comments: