Wednesday, July 01, 2009
This is how we roll bathe ...
Tonight after arriving home from a yummy dinner at Salsa, our power was out. Clay had not realized it and just kinda went straight outside to take Maggie out with Lilliana not far behind him. My phone was almost dead and when I plugged it into the wall I didn't notice the familiar beep I typically hear upon plugging it in. I then realized the fans were off and realized the inevitable. Since it was just after 7:00 pm and time was running out until Lilly's bedtime I knew I had to think quick if she was going to be clean before bedtime. There aren't any windows in my bathroom, where we typically bathe Lilly, so I decided that I would just bring the bath to her. I filled up a large stock pot with warm water and along with her bath supplies and a couple towels decided we would just go with the flow outdoors. Lilliana absolutely LOVED it and she quickly found her way INTO the pot where she proceeded to just sit down for the remainder of her bath. Our sweet neighbor's came out and couldn't help but laugh at us. Of course, if you know me, I am not going to let my babe go to bed dirty, especially when she has sunscreen and bug spray on her from our water play earlier in the day :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Awesome...and hysterical!Way to use your resources, Mama! It doesnt look like Lilliana minds one bit!
This is such a great memory! too cute, as always!
hilarious! That is such a cute picture for some great memories!
So adorable!!
Post a Comment