Monday, July 13, 2009

19 month's young!

My Dearest Lilliana,

I can't believe another month has come and gone. You are such a precious little girl and I have just loved spending the last 19 month's with you. I can't imagine my life without you and I pray that you will grow up to be a Godly woman and that your Daddy and I can be an example for how you should live your life.

You have had lots of new experiences this past month including; VBS, your first 4th of July parade, Becca's birthday party complete with a petting zoo, bathing outside in a stockpot, and many more. You continue to be quite the little sponger just continuously soaking up information and repeating a lot of what Mama and Dada say to you. I am able to understand you a lot more than your Dada but hopefully he will be able to jump right there in soon. :)

Each night when I am rocking you to bed we sing a few songs and then it's time to say our prayers. We start off by praying for all your family and friends and then include Minnie, Baby, Annie and Abbey (the animals you sleep with). You are just the most precious thing and sit there and repeat each and every name we have just prayed for while I continue singing to you. It just melts my heart every time you do it.

You still love to play "owside" outside and would probably stay out there all day if I would let you. You also love to play in the water, and you have been so much better about water in your face since taking swimming lessons with Mrs. Brittany.

You still are a great eater and can really put away some food. I have no idea where you are putting it all because you are still such a tiny little thing. You love to eat pizza and anything cheese related. You love yogurt and sharing cereal with Mama in the morning. When doing my meal planning during the week I have begun to keep you in mind because for the most part you will eat whatever me and your Dada are eating these days. I would have to say your favorite food is "i-cream" ice-cream and anytime mention is made of it or you see a picture of it you say "mmmmmmmmm".

You are the sweetest, most caring little girl I have ever met. You say please and thank-you, most times, without being prompted and we are now working on yes-mam and no-mam. You still say no to a lot of things but it is just the cutest little "no" I have ever heard. You Dada and I have seen a little more of your attitude lately but you are so funny when you get mad that's its hard not to laugh at you when you do stuff you aren't supposed to do. The other day, we went to Whole Foods to get you some milk, and just a couple other items and decided that you could just walk around with us. Boy were we wrong. You kept running off from us and the more you ran the more we said no and you would just laugh at us and run faster. I couldn't help but laugh and know it's going to be so hard to keep a straight face and be stern in the coming month's.

I love you with my whole heart and can't wait to wake-up to your precious smile each morning!

Mama

No comments: