Of course, I would love for Clay to go to church himself and take Lilliana with him but that would require him to get himself ready before I arrive home. That, has NOT happened. I do good to get him out of the bed when I arrive so that he can take care of Lilliana and I can sleep much less him being ready to walk out the door.
Instead of going to church he has been having some great quality time with Lilliana and I think he really enjoys their special time. He is pretty much willing to try anything with her and has come up with some interesting options to help the day pass quickly. For example, a couple weeks ago they were driving through Cordova and came upon the Oscar Meyer Wiener truck so decided they would stop. They ended up getting some stickers, a whistle and had their picture taken! He is just so crazy, and more willing to do things like that than I am. :) There have been multiple occasions when they just head to a park to play or grabing a quick breakfast for the both of them. Today they decided to head to the cemetary to see Cooper. I guess this was the 3rd time we had taken Lilliana there but I think this is the first time she has been since she could walk. Clay said she was really sweet and they got some really great shots while they were there. Clay is always great about taking my camera with him to help me stay up to date with all they did.
I am so thankful that we are able to work our schedules the way we are. Lilliana doesn't have to go to any type of childcare and she is typically home with either Clay or I. I wouldn't have it any other way and I thank God that we both have such great jobs to go to. Hopefully in the near future I can get on a Friday/Sunday schedule so we are able to go to church together again!
smelling the flowers :)
breakfast with friends
with Uncle Eric :)
riding in the car
visiting brother Cooper :)
my little miracle with "Coop'
No comments:
Post a Comment