Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Praying in TN

Today we are lifting sweet Stellan up in our prayers. I was so glad when I checked in with MckMama this morning via her blog and read the amount of peace she felt when handing her precious little Stellan over to the doctors and nurses this morning. I can't imagine the feeling in her gut but I know she is being wrapped in His arms as people all over the world are praying for them.




We are wearing ORANGE today in honor of Stellan! This is not a color that comes out much at the Burchett household but we were more than willing to dig around to find something :)

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:6-7

1 comment:

BOWquet said...

She is so cute!!!