Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Big Weekend ahead ...

We have big plans here this weekend in the Burchett household. Saturday morning we are going to our churches Easter Egg hunt and I can't wait to see how Lilliana reacts to seeing eggs all over the place. After that I am heading to a Bridal shower for my good friend Michelle while Lilliana hopefully takes a good nap, because then it's off to Emerson's 3rd birthday party at River City Gymnastics. I am very excited about the party and would like to get Lilliana signed up for the Fall after she turns 2! She loves hanging on things and is such a little climber these days so I think she will have a great time at the party, as long as we can avoid all the bigger kids!

Then on Sunday we are heading to church to celebrate the resurrection of our Gracious Lord and Saviour, and will celebrate with family that afternoon. I am excited about Lilliana's Easter basket this year. I have gone a little overboard but she is worth it. They are so fun to buy for. I really have to watch myself. :)

Be looking for new posts, I still have some catching up to do on our Florida trip and then lots from this weekend.

No comments: