My good friend from work Sarah is pregnant and expecting her third little girl in April. We were pregnant together with Lilliana and Isabella and actually delivered them on the same day just hours apart. Lilliana and I actually bumped Sarah's c-section since hers was scheduled and mine was because I was in labor! Anyways, on Friday we went to On The Border for lunch with some girls from work to celebrate the upcoming arrival of Olivia. Sarah had a lot of complications with Isabella consisting of contractions and bed rest and has unfortunately gone down the same road this go around also. We are hoping and praying she will get to at least 37 weeks which would be around mid April but we will take what we can get at this point.

Sonya and Joshua

opening gifts, fun baby girl clothes :)

more gifts

my little love drinking her milk

Christi, Ella and Addie

Sarah opening her "Olivia" dress I made

Sarah's "Olivia" gifts from Me and Lilly

the yummy cake made by Tina :)
No comments:
Post a Comment