Monday, April 27, 2009

Could it be possible ...

For the last 5 days, Lilliana has consistently taken a LONG afternoon nap! I am talking somewhere between 2 1/2 hours and almost 4 hours on Sunday!! We have been so busy since the weather in Memphis has been so beautiful outside that we haven't been home for a morning nap and she has fallen in line like a champ. I am not saying we are giving up on the morning nap all together but I do feel we are finally heading that direction. I actually have mixed emotions about this because on the nights that I work, which currently is Saturday and Sunday evenings, it makes for a long morning come Monday when I have to wait until 1:00 for Lilliana to lay down for a nap before I am able to.

Although her morning nap typically only would consist of a very short nap time of 30 - 45 minutes it was just enough of a boost to get me through until she laid down for the afternoon. Hopefully I will be able to conform as easily as she has for me :)

I am so excited about these long afternoon naps and have been able to be oh so productive these days. I just have to make myself get up off the couch from watching TV or playing on the computer to get myself going but from there I seem to typically get done everything that must be done while she naps. Hooray!!

No comments: