Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

On Saturday morning we headed out to Buckhead for our church Easter Egg Hunt. It was so much fun and I really think Lilliana enjoyed herself. She was quite the pro considering it was her first year to hunt for eggs. I didn't even have to tell her what to do she just seemed to pick right up. We did have to watch out for some of the bigger kids though, the field we were on was up to age 3, and they were definitely quicker than Lilliana! There were a couple times when Dad's would tell their kids to let the "baby" have some eggs but it didn't seem to stop them!! We did end up with a whopping 5 eggs in our basket which I thought was pretty good.

We enjoyed getting to spend time with her friends while we were there and get lot's of good pictures of them together. We are now headed home to hopefully get Lilliana a nap before Emerson's birthday party later tonight.


Marianna and Lilliana


Mommy and Lilliana


looking for eggs




Lilliana's loot :)

No comments: