Well today I was discharged from the hospital and again we had to leave without a baby in our arms. It was very disheartening but I just have to keep reminding myself that things are so different this time and that soon she will be coming home with us. We did go back to see her at both of the evening visitation times and were able to feed her and I did kangaroo care again. So far she is doing so well with her feedings and has not had to receive any breastmilk through her feeding tube they placed in her nose. They were able to wean her oxygen down some more today and I have noticed that she is not breathing as quickly. She also was able to move to a big girl bed today, as she is no longer needing the radiant warmer bed. I really think the kangaroo care is doing us both a world of good :)
No comments:
Post a Comment