Well today when Clay and I arrived in the NICU we were greeted with our favorite nurse Niki and our sweet angel Lilliana had graduated to room air. Yes, that means no more oxygen. We are so proud of her. She is working so hard and knows how bad we want her home before Christmas. I was told from the beginning that was our goal and that she would need to be off oxygen at least 48 hour before she could go home so we are on our way.
1 comment:
She is so beautiful (and so is mommy)! Congratulations on your sweet baby girl. I've been looking forward to seeing her sweet, little picture and checking the site periodically to see if you have posted. I was so excited to read all about her and see the pictures!
She is just precious. I know you two are in love with her and walking on cloud nine. It's hard to take your eyes off of her to type, isn't it :). Congratulations again!
Post a Comment