Wednesday, December 19, 2007
When can we bust out of here?
Well so far Lilliana is doing great without her oxygen and we are just counting down the hours until we can go home. Today when we arrived we spoke with the neonatologist and she told us that things were going great but that now she wanted Lilliana to gain some weight! What are you kidding me. After all this that is what is keeping her in there. She weighed 5 pounds 6.1 ounces at birth and now she is 5 pounds 5.3 ounces. The typical baby looses about 10% of their body weight before discharge from the hospital and Lilliana has lost less than 1 ounce!. Well, I was told not to worry after telling her nurses what the neonatologist said. They told me Lilliana WILL gain weight tonight :) They are so great up here. So, I guess if she does then we may be going home tomorrow. Yay, I can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment