Well today was Lilliana's first appoitment with the Pediatrician. I was so nervous taking her there as it is RSV season and the doctor's office is not the place to be with a premature infant in the winter time. When we first got there I had Clay wait with Lilliana in the lobby of the hospital while I went into the office and filled out the paperwork. Then they sent us to the well baby room while we waited for the doctor. We kept Lilliana in her carrier until they placed us in her room and then I had to strip her down, which she didn't enjoy, to go and weigh her. Well, according to their scales she weighs 5 pounds 12 ounces! I think that may be off a little bit considering she was just over birth weight before leaving the NICU yesterday but who knows. At least we know she is gaining.
The first picture was when we were getting ready to leave the doctor's office and she was ready to eat and not happy. A paci did the job for the ride home:) The second pic is what Lilliana looked like until we saw the doctor. Not only did she stay covered the whole time but when we arrived back home I washed everything that came with us to the doctor. You can never be too cautious especially when your mommy is a crazy PICU nurse! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment