Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Baby





Well yesterday we celebrated Lilliana's first Christmas Eve and today her first Christmas. We feel so blessed to have her home with us healthy and happy. We decided that with the cold weather and since Lilliana is still so young that we would stay put this year for Christmas. Our families are going to come over to our house to see us and bring us some yummy Christmas food. We are just hanging out at the house taking a million pics of our sweet girl and just enjoying her every minute. When I look back on how much our lives have changed over the last 2 years I am amazed. This time last year was so depressing and I just felt like things would never get better but God had a plan for us that we were unaware of at that time. I can't thank God enough for Lilliana's life and the joy she has already brought into our lives.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melody- I am so happy for you and Clay. Lillian is just beautiful- and all that hair! I am happy to see that God has blessed you with a beautiful little girl and how he has had this plan for you all along. It's amazing what we must go through for such amazing blessings. Congratulations and Best wishes to your family. Send us some pics.
Sincerely,
Melanie Knight
melanierrt1@aol.com

Anonymous said...

i have been thinking about and praying for your family. I came across this site when I had my second preemie in October. My 4 pound son "gave" me this for Christmas. All of our nurses and doctors have asked where they can get it. I hoe you enjoy reading about it as much as I enjoy owning mine.

http://www.preemie-heart.se/index_en.php

Anonymous said...

Melody,

I work in Nuclear Medicine at LeBonheur, and I have followed your story since your loss of Cooper. I have continued to pray for you and your family to help get you this horrible time. I just wanted to say congratulations on your beautiful baby girl, and I know she is loved by so many. I continue to pray for you and your family.

Sincerely,
Ashley Serio