Monday, May 30, 2011

Random's from the iPhone





I sure do love this little Princess. She is so excited about the fun times we have coming up. She has been such a busy little bee lately between ballet, gymnastics, art classes, swimming lessons, and school. I'm telling ya, her social calendar is much fuller than mine ever was!! It's beginning to wear me out, and we're just starting!!





This Little Man also has my heart. I just love rocking him to sleep and snuggling him all day. He just adores his big sister and gives her the best belly laughs.





We took a trip to the Zoo last week and for some reason this is the only pic I got. Not sure why she insisted on hugging the Buddah at the panda exhibit but I guess she felt it was something neat to climb on. :)




When I came home from work on Saturday, this is the scene I saw. Such precious kiddos!! Love them!!






We are more than ready for the beach. I just got these suits in for the kids and can't wait to see them on them. Love me some matching outfits for my precious loves!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Lauren said...

LOVE the swimsuit and trunks! If we ever have a little girl, I'm in trouble!!