Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Mother's Day 2011 was a super busy day. We woke up and headed to church and were actually able to stay for both Sunday School and church service since I had taken the evening off from work which was so nice. We typically head home after just Sunday School since I have to nap and don't get much time with the kids on Sunday's but it was nice to not have to rush around this week.

Brother Danny preached a great sermon about loyalty and God's plans for Mother's. It was so nice to be able to stand up with all the other mom's in the service that day for the third year and just feel my heart so full. There is no other job on this earth that I would choose over being a mother. Although it is super hard at times, the blessing far outweigh the difficulties and I just love the precious children God has entrusted me with more than life!

After church we headed to Abuelo's for some yummy mexican food. Little Man slept almost the whole time we were there but woke up just towards the end in time for a few pics with my iPhone. We then headed home for naps which no one wanted to take and then we were off again for Clay's graduation from The University of Memphis.

I will never forget the Mother's Day after losing Cooper and how difficult that one was. I longed for a baby to hold and I am just so thankful I have already been given 3 precious years with Little Love and 7 full month's with Little Man. I continue to pray for those of you that long for a baby and to be called "Mom" and I rejoice at the number of new lives he is currently blessing some of my closest friends with.

I just love being a mom to these 2 Earthly miracles and can't imagine my life without them!!














- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: