When we were hunting for Easter Eggs at the local churches egg hunt she was helping all the other little kids find eggs. She would put 1 egg in her basket and then place one in the basket of the little kid next to her.
Anytime we go to the park or the zoo with friends, she will always pack snacks for her friends she is meeting with. She always makes sure that in all things she is serving others and for that I am so thankful. I just pray that God will help Clay and I lead her in His most perfect ways and protect her precious little heart for as long as possible.
I already feel my little Momma Hen protective mechanisms coming out when I see her get her feelings hurt or when she falls down when playing. I know it is going to be so much harder in the future to keep her protected and try and spare her feelings but I just have to trust that God will always have her in His hands and will protect her. She is only mine for a short period of time and I just want to enjoy her little preciousness as much as possible!!

my 2 little blessings! I thank God for their lives every single day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment