On Monday, Clay started his LSAT class full time, which meets on Monday and Wednesday nights from 6:00 - 10:00. This makes Mondays long for this Momma since I work on Sunday nights but we get through it. On Tuesday, Lilliana and I went to biblestudy in the morning and then stayed at the house the rest of the day. We are doing a great study this summer on Titus and I have loved hearing all the testimonies and great encouragement from such wonderful women. Lilliana had a little ballet class that they did for all the little girls that were there and she had such a great time.
On Wednesday, we met up with Nana in Collierville to enjoy Lilliana's first movie theatre experience. They are doing a kids summer movie series here at some of the Malco's and it is only $2.00 per ticket and they have discounted treats at the concession stand too. We saw Alvin and the Chipmunks the Squeakquel and it was pretty cute. I made the mistake of not checking out the trailer until the morning of and I quickly realized that it was not completely animated so I was a little worried about how she was going to do. I did check out the Focus on the Family website for their review and I was so thankful that it passed. Not sure what I would have done if it had not. I am glad that there are these reviews available online though so that I don't have to make these decisions just based on reviews of the public and previews.
Lilliana surprised us both when she sat through the entire movie. I was prepared to have to leave half-way through but she did really well. Of course, she consumed a mountain full of junk while we were in there but I guess that was all part of the experience. Afterwards, we headed to Chick-fil-A to grab some lunch before I got my haircut and Nana took Lilliana over to my Grandmother's to see her while I was there. After my hair-cut, I picked her back up and we headed home for naps to to get ready for church that evening. We also just started a new study there that is based on organizational skills and just getting life in order. I am so incredibly excited about this study and have been working to get my family notebook together since our first meeting! I thrive on organization, and I still feel like I have a lot to do before we have this baby so I am looking forward to all I can learn.
On Thursday, we just had a pajama day at home and I went to the doctor for a scheduled visit with Dr. W. She did a cervical check via ultrasound and things are still holding strong. The baby was moving all over the place and things are going well so far. I am having some contractions throughout the day but she said as long as they aren't more than 4 an hour then we are good. She said to phone her if they are more frequent than that. I explained to her about my continued nausea and she gave me some new prenatal vitamins with Vitamin B6 in them that are supposed to help. We will just have to see.
On Friday, L and I headed to Davis Kidd for storytime and then back home for lunch and naps. I am at work now and so far I have had a good night. I think Clay is going to take her to ballet in the morning so that I can get some sleep. After last week when they made the mom's sit in the hallway, I figured there is really no need for me to drag myself there at this point. Hopefully she will do just as well with her Dadda sitting outside instead of her Momma.
No comments:
Post a Comment