Thursday, June 17, 2010
Happy Birthday Le Bonheur
On Tuesday, we headed down to Le Bonheur for a parade in honor of the new hospital and the 58th birthday of Le Bonheur. It was so incredibly hot, but so much fun. Lilliana had a great time and got all sorts of goodies to take home. I was really impressed with how prepared they were for the heat. They were passing out unlimited supplies of water, cold cloths, umbrellas to block the sun, sunscreen, fans, you name it. It really made an almost unbearable situation so worth it. There were a ton of people there and we had planned to stay and tour the hospital but it started inching into lunch time and we decided to go ahead and make our way to grab a bite to eat. I am so glad we were able to go because it really makes you realize how much the community here in involved in this new hospital becoming a reality. I am so proud to say I work there and can't wait till we move!!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment