Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3: 5-6
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Ballet lesson day #2
This morning started out with a day of ballet. Again, Lilliana did great and had such a fun time. Unfortunately, as soon as she got out of the car she tripped and ripped her little tights and skinned her knee. She was so worried that they wouldn't let her in to dance since her tights were messed up but I told her it was going to be fine and that we would head to Target that afternoon to pick up some more. I didn't take many pics while we were there this time because I tried to video more so there is some of that included too. It just melts my heart to see her growing up and doing something so girly. Love it!!
I have a feeling we are going to be seeing a lot of this in our future!
silly girl :)
ready to leave for ballet, I just love seeing her get so excited about this!
My 2 sweet girls! How I love seeing this blog so I can keep up with you--even while I have been out of town. Love the videos of Lilliana at ballet too! Love you both so much! Mom
1 comment:
My 2 sweet girls! How I love seeing this blog so I can keep up with you--even while I have been out of town. Love the videos of Lilliana at ballet too! Love you both so much! Mom
Post a Comment