We had a laid back weekend to celebrate Father's Day. On Saturday, Clay and I took Lilliana back to the Levitt Shell for another one of the kids concerts and this time it was Farmer Jason. She had a great time as usual and we enjoyed Memphis Pizza Cafe for dinner. Afterwards, we headed to Collierville to go to a friends housewarming party and dropped L off at her Gigi and Poppy's for a few hours. Of course, they wanted her to spend the night but this Momma is just not ready for that yet! I dread the possibility of bedrest and that being her first time away from me, I just pray that doesn't happpen. Anyways, after a couple hours we went back to pick up our little love and head home. She stayed asleep in the car and only woke to let me know she wanted to rock when we got home. :) Love her!
On Sunday, we headed to church and then back out to Collierville to have lunch with Clay's parents. His brother brought out bar-b-que from Central and then we headed home shortly after lunch for naps.
Overall it was a great weekend, I just wish they weren't all spent with me so exhausted from lack of sleep and working. Oh well, it's what works best fo rmy family at this point and I wouldn't have it any other way.
No comments:
Post a Comment