Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3: 5-6
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
I hope he can handle it!
That is, if this next little babe is a girl! He is definitely going to be in trouble if that's the case! For Clay's sake, I'm hoping for boy. Only time will tell!!
I have no words, as I sit here looking at these pictures, and listening to your music on the blog "Love them like Jesus". Just tears rolling down my face--for you are sooooo blessed, my sweet child. You are such a wonderful mother. You and Clay are wonderful parents. :o)I love you. Mom
1 comment:
I have no words, as I sit here looking at these pictures, and listening to your music on the blog "Love them like Jesus". Just tears rolling down my face--for you are sooooo blessed, my sweet child. You are such a wonderful mother. You and Clay are wonderful parents. :o)I love you. Mom
Post a Comment