precious, healthy, 4 chambered, pulmonary valves coming off the heart, 2 legs, 2 arms, 10 fingers and 10 toes, wiggly, somewhat uncooperative (secondary to all the movement)
GIRL
or
BOY!!!!
Sorry guys, we're actually not planning to find out this go around. I just think there are few surprises in life and I would like this one to be a surprise if all possible. We were really nervous yesterday during our ultrasound that the tech would accidentally slip up and tell us or that we would see something. She was really good and told us to turn our heads and not look when she was scanning the legs and getting the gender for our records.
Everyone that came into our room she made sure to tell them not to use any pronouns! I really felt a sense of peace while I was in the office waiting to go back and I know that I had been covered in prayer. The whole time she was scanning me she kept telling me that things were looking good. After we had been in there about 40 minutes she decided that she had not been able to see everything and sent us to the waiting room to wait to talk with Dr. S. Well within about 10 minutes she came back and said she really would like to scan me one more time and see if she could see the pulmonary veins. Of course, this got my heart racing since this is what was wrong with Cooper and it was never seen on US. Clay and I both agreed as we were talking later that we got scared she had gone and spoken with Dr. S. and maybe he had seen something she did not. Well, back up on the table I went again but this time they were able to locate the pulmonary veins and everything looked like it is supposed to.
Dr. S. came in and spoke with me and agreed we should scan just one more time in 4 weeks to get a better look since the heart is so small right now. Otherwise he said things looked great.
We are so thankful for this amazing gift and can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for us!!
"Every good and perfect gift is from above" James 1:17
4 comments:
I didn't know you were pregnant again - how wonderful!!!!! I'll be praying for a healthy pregnancy and baby!
So thankful he/she is healthy and growing great! Can't wait to meet baby Burchett!
I didn't know you were pregnant again. Congratulations!
SO THANKFUL--prayers are answered! Love you honey! Mom
Post a Comment