Sunday, May 23, 2010

Swimming Lessons

This week we will be starting Mommy and Me II classes with Mrs. Brittany. Lilliana seems extremely excited and has told me she is going to go under water, hold her breath, blow bubbles and jump off the side of the pool to me. I am curious as to how she is going to really act since she is so much more aware of her surroundings this year and can talk back now! Here's hoping for a productive and fun week and one that is stress free. :) As long as she doesn't act anything like her Momma did the first time she had to jump in the deep end for swimming lessons things will go well. I remember it so clearly and I am sure my Mom won't soon forget. It included a lot of screaming crying and kicking and I even locked Mom out of our fashionable baby blue station wagon we had at the time! Let's hope I don't get paid back for that one!!

No comments: