Clay did a great job, with my help of course on a Mother's Day gift. :) I got the Flip Mino HD video camera a month or so ago and had told him that could be my gift from L but he knew there were some things that I needed / wanted that were reasonable so he got me those too. I was really in need of some new house shoes so I picked these out in cream at L.L. Bean and can't wait to wear them. They are so cute but seem really functional and my old one's are from the Christmas before last and are in grave need of being retired!


I also got a new pair of Tory Burch flip flops. I wanted these so bad last summer but couldn't find them anywhere around here and had already bought multiple paris of flops and just felt it was unecessary. Well, this year, I realized that a store right around the corner from me carries them so I just couldn't resist! I am so excited about my gifts and can't wait to wear my new cute shoes, especially sicne in a few short month's that's all that will be cute on me!! :)

(They look just like thes but they aren't the wedge flip flops, just the regular ones)
No comments:
Post a Comment