Earlier in the day, we gave Lilliana her Valentine treats and as usual, I went a little overboard. I had been collecting things for a while and placing them in the closet and didn't realize how much I had until I put it all together. I probably should have saved some of it for Easter, but it's too late for that :) L got a couple new DVD's, some new books, a puzzle, some new jammies that included a tutu, and I think that was it.
She seemed to enjoy everything and Clay and I just got each other something small. All I wanted was some cupcakes from Muddy's, so he got me 6 of those, (and I am not going to even say how many are left, if any!!) Then I got him a new scrabble card game that I thought we would enjoy playing and some new workout shorts. He is going to play basketball and volleyball with our small group at church starting next month so I thought he could use some new one's.
Overall, it was a great day. When my mom came over to watch L, she gave me some fun stuff including The Pioneer Woman's cookbook! I was so excited and have already planned some new menu options for the coming weeks. We are so thankful to live so close to family and for their unending love for all of us.
Lilliana's basket of goodies!
Dadda was excited about his gift :)
looking at her new Angel jammies with a tutu
pretty excited about them :)
reading her new Einstein's book :)
No comments:
Post a Comment