Monday, February 22, 2010

A HUGE shocker!!!

I am beginning to think this is one of the biggest surprises of my adult life ....

We are expecting again!!!

Yes! I am thrilled, anxious, nervous, scared, a whole gamut of emotions at this point and the fact that Clay is the only one that know is killing me. My Mom has asked me twice in the last week about when we are going to try again and then once she said that Lilliana told her I was going to have a baby. Mind you, she sent me an email with that last statement in it BEFORE I even knew I was pregnant!! I don't know how she, (as in my Mom) always knows without me saying a word.

No, this was not planned, we originally wanted to wait until around October to try but it looks like we will have a newborn around that time. I have been nauseous off and on so far and have other typical symptoms but otherwise I'm feeling ok.

There isn't an exciting story about how I told Clay because although I hate to admit it, I was crying and just came out and told him. I had all these cute ideas in my head for the 3rd time around but I just couldn't do it. I needed him to be there and to tell me everything was going to be ok. I needed to hear that, "God's not going to give me more than I can handle". If you recall, I am the only one working right now. Clay is still job searching, going to school and preparing to take the LSAT in order to go back for more schooling. I am stressing to say the least but I know we will be just fine. I am just praying so feverishly that I can work a lot longer this go around. I pray that I can carry this baby to term and be off over Christmas with my family. I just want a healthy baby and would LOVE a FULL_TERM BABY!!! I WANT A TAKE HOME BABY, is that too much to ask for?? Just please pray for us, that we will make wise financial decisions in the coming months and that God will just allow his Grace to envelope me and allow me to be at peace.

No comments: