Last night just before 4:00 am it started snowing in Memphis. This was such a pleasant and unexpected surprise since it wasn't predicted at all. I was at work so that is how I knew about it so early and I just couldn't get enough of the glorious white fluff that was coming down. I was so excited to head to the house since I knew Lilliana would be itching to get outside and enjoy it! And enjoy it we did!! We ended up getting about 4-5 inches and it was just beautiful. I don't even remember the last time we had snow like that here. We typically get by-passed completely, or only get ice so it was so much fun. We had a great day playing the in snow by building a snow man, making snow angels and throwing snow balls at Daddy. We also made some snow cream after nap time and enjoyed sharing that while watching an episode of Mickey Mouse. Such a fun day!!

so excited about a day in the snow!

helping Dadda make a snowman

my little love :)

even Maggie came out to play :)

sitting on the bottom of her snowman! she LOVES to play outside in the snow, wish we had more of it!!

making snow angels with Momma :)

the final product, with some extra touches courtesy of Dadda!

enjoying her snow cream we made while watching Minnie :)
1 comment:
Did she fall or is she obsessed with bandaids?
Post a Comment