On Saturday nights, we typically stay at home and either order pizza or have Daddy make us something for dinner. I am usually so tired from working the night before and refusing to sleep much, that cooking isn't really what I want to do. Last weekend with the snow and cold weather, we ordered in Pizza and had a fun night with each other. We decided to let Lilliana eat her pizza in the living room and have a little picnic while we watched her first princess movie. We started out with Princess Diaries, because sadly, that is the only Princess type movie I have on DVD since when I was little we watched VHS tapes! Wow, that statement makes me feel really old!! Anyways, that movie didn't last but about 10 minutes or so and then L was asking to watch Minnie. We chose to switch the TV to watching Mickey Mouse Choo Choo, which was something I had taped over Christmas and it was so cute. It had lot's of snow in it so L kept referring to the snow on TV versus the snow we had outside at that time. After dinner we drank hot chocolate and painted our fingernails. Even Daddy joined in when his little princess asked in the sweetest little voice if she could paint his nails. I never would have seen this one coming but I guess this just proves how much she is wrapped around his finger!!
Love my little family and all the time we spend together. :)

drinking from a big girl cup

you can see the remains of her hot chocolate on her jammies :)

enjoying our pizza picnic!
No comments:
Post a Comment