Monday, June 15, 2009

Sweet Lovin ....

Within the last few month's Lilliana has really begun to enjoy her bed. I mean, there are times when she would rather be in the bed attempting to fall asleep instead of me rocking her TO sleep. I am really ok with this because I enjoy her small bits of independence and she still loves to rock after naps and usually before, just not till she falls asleep like she used to. Anyways, I have started singing to her more and more at nap and bedtime and she likes to "sing along" with me and usually starts things off by saying "jesee" Jesus. The last song I always sing to her before putting her down is 'Jesus Loves Me' and she has started grabbing a hold of my face or reaching up till she can get to me to give me the most precious kisses. She will do it over and over and over again, until I am done singing. It is just the sweetest thing and just melts my heart every single time. Sometimes I am just in complete awe at how much I love her!! :)

No comments: