Earlier in the week we had worked on a picture frame for his office and had chosen just the perfect picture for it. Then, Clay has been complaining about out coffee maker, well almost since we got it as a wedding gift. He says he can't get it to make coffee right, and sometimes I wonder if it's just operator error! He kept telling me he just wanted an old school glass, Mr. Coffee coffee maker. Well, that was easy enough so when on a trip to Target, Lilliana and I pick him one up. We also got him some new Polo shirts that Mom picked up while at the outlets in Destin and then he was in need of a new pair of khakis and khaki shorts. Wow, I think he really got off well this year!
Thanks for being a great husband and father. Lilliana and I love you so much and enjoy all our times we spend together.
working on our gift for Dada
the finished product!
so proud of her accomplishment
now with a picture in it
ready to give Dada his gifts
she was so excited about the card, it had Minnie on it!!
the 3 loves of my life :)
the coffee maker he wanted
she was so excited to show him what she had made!!
No comments:
Post a Comment