Saturday, June 27, 2009

Open Gym

On Friday's, Lilliana and I have started venturing over to RiverCity gymnastics for their toddler open gym time. I have toiled with the idea of starting my little monkey in some sort of organized activity like this but kinda wanted to wait until she turned 2 in the Fall. I figured this was the next best thing until then. I knew she would love it, especially since I constantly have to tell her to stop 'hanging' from the oven door, cabinet's, and pretty much anything within her reach that she thinks she can possibly hang from! Of course, she didn't need an introduction to the gym and just went along without an fear.


attempting to get a smile out of a busy little girl


ready to work on her forward roll


contemplating an attempt at the balance beam


and there she goes :)

Just because I don't want to forget, she LOVES to say "ta-da" after every gymnastic move! She is such a little priss!!

2 comments:

Rebecca Harber said...

That is so neat. Does it cost anything to go? That would be a great idea for us when the boys start back to school. I will definitely look into that.

Anonymous said...

That's precious! I can't wait until Ellison is old enough for this stuff. Okay, I can wait b/c they grow so fast and I want it to stop! LOL. I already do cheers with her little hands and she just giggles. You have a precious baby girl!