Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday Dear Becca
Happy Birthday To You!
Today we celebrated with Becca and lots of friends and family for her 2nd Birthday. I can't believe this baby girl is already 2! The years just really fly by when you have kids. Becca is the daughter of one of my best friends, and old roomies from my college days. I would like to link to Rachel, but she doesn't have a blog :( (hint, hint Rachel)
The party included a petting zoo and was Mickey themed. I thought, what could be better, Lilliana LOVES to make animal noises and we talk about them all the time, she will be in Heaven. I couldn't be further from WRONG! She strutted out the door upon arrival, where all her little friends were enjoying the petting zoo and upon the donkey walking up to her to get a little sniff and she as scared. She let out a very loud, and somewhat humorous NOOOOOOOO, Mommmmmmie!! and ran to my arms in fear of her life. That was pretty much all she had to do with them. There were chickens and a llama, a horse, and even a little yorkie (which is the kind of dog Maggie is) but she didn't want anything to do with any of it. She did see the Mickey balls laying around and decided those were safe but, otherwise she wanted to be held. We go to the Zoo all the time but I guess this new scenario where the animals were so up close and personal was a little too much for Miss Priss. Becca thoroughly enjoyed herself, taking pony rides and feeding the llama, but being the birthday girl that's what matters most.
After the petting zoo we headed indoors to enjoy some Mickey crafts and eat delicious cake. Rachel did such a great job decorating and coming up with such fun stuff for the kids to do, I just may be
No comments:
Post a Comment