I just love these girls so much and can't wait for us to all be raising our babies together.
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Precious Friends
Today we had some special friends come over for a visit. Michelle came over so that we could all meet Jennifer's little boy Gray for the first time. He was just too precious and I knew he wouldn't get out of our house without being held by Little Love! She was so excited having another new baby in the house but I don't think she realized that a 4 month old could be almost as big as her!
I just love these girls so much and can't wait for us to all be raising our babies together.


I just love these girls so much and can't wait for us to all be raising our babies together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment