Then on Monday, I had plans to eat dinner with 5 of my most favorite girls. We met at Swanky's and enjoyed some fabulous cheese dip and Margarita's while we were waiting on our dinner. I just love Swanky's and we never go there so it was so nice to just get out and have some much needed girl time. Of course, they were also super generous and brought me all kinds of fabulous gifts such as some super cute scarfs, and gift cards to Target and Ann Taylor. Overall, it was such a fabulous birthday and I am just so thankful that I have so many wonderful people in my life. I can't imagine not having all these special people in my life and just thank God for their lives.
This is a picture form Swanky's with the girls and sadly the waiter cut Annah Mary out of the picture :(
No comments:
Post a Comment