When we got home, we did a little more playing, especially since Little Man had awoken and decided to join the party. I love how Little Love already just loves to "play" with him as much as possible. I know they are going to be just the best of friends!
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Day at the park
Last Sunday after we got home from church, we decided to pack a picnic lunch and walk to a local park. It was such a gorgeous Fall day and we knew the cooler weather and rain was heading this way so we decided to take advantage of it. It was so nice to get out and enjoy a long walk with both kids and have fun at the playground. Clay walked the trail that goes around the playground the whole time we were there strolling Little Man while Little Love and I played on the swings, the slides and did lots of running around. Anything to tire out the little ball of energy these days is a good thing.


When we got home, we did a little more playing, especially since Little Man had awoken and decided to join the party. I love how Little Love already just loves to "play" with him as much as possible. I know they are going to be just the best of friends!

When we got home, we did a little more playing, especially since Little Man had awoken and decided to join the party. I love how Little Love already just loves to "play" with him as much as possible. I know they are going to be just the best of friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment