Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas Card Time

I love this time of year. The leaves are starting to change, the weather is turning cooler, and it's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas! Of course, with this season can also come stress and lots of crazy days but I just like to enjoy the fact that the sun goes down early and it's dark by 5:00. It's easier to get Little Love to bed with it being dark outside and although she wakes a bit earlier than normal, I enjoy our early mornings spent with just us while Littlest Love is still snoozing away, (lately in my bed since I've been too exhausted to put him down after the 2nd or 3rd feeding of the night).

Anyways, it's also that time of year again, when I search all over for the most perfect Christmas Card to send out to all my family and friends. After searching high and low, I have been super impressed with the selection that Shutterfly has to offer this year. They also have a great deal going on where bloggers are able to get 50 free Christmas cards from their amazing selection. Just go here for more information. There are so many great options for multiple price ranges and all sorts of different styles. Below are just a few of my favorites they are offering this year.











I really love the fact that there are so many options for different religions. There are actually more than 800 Holiday Cards to choose from which may seem a little bit overwhelming but there is also a great little tool to help you sort through them all and choose the card that suits you best. Not only does Shutterfly have fabulous Christmas Cards to choose from, but they also have such a wide assortment of calendars, photo books, and photo gifts for any occasion.

I really look forward to choosing the most perfect card this year and using even more of those fabulous picture Elizabeth Wiggs took for us. I love showing off pictures of my precious little family and this year is even more special since there are 2 little ones to be oh so thankful for!!

3 comments:

Emily Joyner said...

Thanks for posting about that Shutterfly deal! I am definitely checking that out.

Anonymous said...

Don't forget about KTW designs, Melody! I have lots of fun Photo Cards too. Maybe next year. No pressure, of course :) LOL.

My Little Cupcake said...

Wow! Thanks for sharing! I will definitely have to check it out.
Mylittlecupcake22.blogspot.com