Monday, October 13, 2008

Pumpkin Patch






Clay, Lilliana and I headed out to the pumpkin patch at Second Baptist Church earlier in the week. We had thought about traveling out to Cedar Hill Farms in Hernando, MS but since it is about an hour away and since Lilliana is still so young we decided that we would just save that for next year. We really enjoyed the local patch here and they had a great site for pictures, and the proceeds go to the churches youth group so it really couldn't get better. We purchased 5 pumpkins this year, one for each of our family members, (including Maggie) :).

After leaving the pumpkin patch we headed to Lowe's and got some beautiful orange Mum's for the front porch and after changing out the basket on the front door I feel we are officially ready for fall!

2 comments:

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

Oh my goodness she's so cute in all of those pumpkins! I love all these little dresses you're making her. If I ever have a little girl, I'll have to find out how to make them. Too cute!

S, J, B, & S said...

Hey Melody! Ok, first of all, these pictures are PRECIOUS! Lilliana looks like a little doll! And yes, I did design Blake's birthday invitation. I probably still have the template if you want to use it (change the colors to "girly" ones, of course) for L's birthday ... just let me know!