Today is the National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness day. This includes those lost from misscarriage, stillbirth, early infant death and SIDS. I wasn't aware of this until October of 2006 when my life was flipped completely upside down and we were struck with the incredible loss of Cooper Walker Burchett, our first born son.
Please join me in praying for those who have lost infants in the past and those going through difficult pregnancies as we speak. As a mother, your heart is forever changed with the loss of a child and there will always be a wound that may never heal. Although Lilliana has been brought into our lives there will always be a void there where Cooper's life will live on. I will rejoice with my earthly children until we meet again.
1 comment:
Now I'm about to cry after seeing those posts and pictures about Cooper and listening to your site play "Glory Baby." My heart grieved with y'all during that time, and it's sad to remember losing him, but it's also neat to see how God has since blessed your family with healing and Lilliana. OK, now I am crying! =) Thanks for the reminder of Cooper's anniversary. (even though I'm reading this a little late!)
Post a Comment