Monday, October 06, 2008

"Fireproof"

A couple weeks ago, Clay and I went out on a date while his parents watched Lilliana.  This is actually only the 2nd time we have been out by ourselves for a date since Lilliana was born!  She is so worth it though and we just hate to leave her.  

We decided to go see the movie "Fireproof" after we heard about it at our church.  The guy who plays Wayne in the movie is our new Associate Pastor of students.  Because of this, he was able to get us passes to the premiere which included free popcorn and a drink.  It was such a great movie and I hope it will make a difference in other's lives.  It definitely changed my life and makes me realize how thankful I am for Clay and the relationship we have together.  God truly hand picked him just for me :)  

Anyways, I say all this so that you will get out and see the movie.  It has a great story line and was a wonderful family friendly film.  

No comments: