Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Oh blog world

Ok, ok I know I am way behind on blogging but thing have been extremely busy here so I will leave you with a few old entries I just plugged in and I promise to finish updating soon :)

First Ear Infection

Father's Day

6 month STATS

stay tuned for more!

2 comments:

S, J, B, & S said...

Hi Melody ~ Thanks for your comment on my blog! I just cried my way through your blog (I read most of the 2006 and 2007 posts) and cannot believe how much you have been through. I am SO happy that your sweet little girl is here now ... she is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I have been reading your blog over the past yr, maybe more...and it is so nice to see you where you are today. I remember the first few months after losing our son J and the fear I felt to find out we were expecting again!! But 3yrs, 3 days and 45 minutes after our son blessed our life with his short one, our daughter entered the world kicking and screaming. She has continued to bless our lives in so many ways over the past 6 yrs, I cannot wait for the rest of her life to play out. We finally did get our little boy, 9yrs to the day after the first, both 26 week preemies, both put up the fight of a lifetime...this time, I was the proud momma walking out of that NICU baby in my arms!!

Lilliana is beautifull, I know you know this as you share it with us often. I am so thankfull the Lord gave her to parents who know how blessed they are to have her, even durring double ear infections, teething, the toddler and teenage years. Thanks for sharing your pain and joy with the blogging world.

LC,MC,J(26wks),M(ft)and W(26wks)