I remember when Clay and I met the Luce's and felt that from the start they were an amazing family. It was shortly after that we learned of Poppy's diagnosis and since we had also been through the death of a child our Sunday School teacher asked us to speak with them. This wasn't something anyone would have needed to ask me to do as it is just one of those clubs that willing or not we were forced into. They have truly been an inspiration to Clay and I and are such an amazing Christian family.
The shower we threw today was for their newly adopted daughter Adrienne Christine. She is truly a gift from God and I know that her big sister Poppy is smiling down on her parent's and so glad that her big sister Marianna is overjoyed with this new arrival.
Click here on Tracy's blog for pic's :) I am having trouble getting them to download for some reason.
No comments:
Post a Comment