Today we heading into see Dr. Kloek for Lilliana's 6 month check-up. She received 3 shots and the oral rotavirus again. Luckily I think this is the last round of shots until her flu shot in the fall and then not until she is 1. Thank goodness. It is still so hard to watch pain be inflicted on your child. I hate to hear her cry like that, even though she did much better today then she has before. I guess she is becoming an ole pro at this thing called life.
Weight: 14 pounds 10 ounces
Height: 24 1/4''
Head Circumference: 42 1/2 ''
She was in the 10-25 % for height and weight along with the 50% for head circumference. She is right on track developmentally and even though she has dropped to the 10th % for height and weight Dr. Kloek was not concerned. Have you seen her thighs lately? Haha. Anyways she definitely doesn't have the genes to be a very big girl so I guess I am happy with where we are. She is just a petite little chunk I like to say!
Oh yeah and he said her ears looked great, so I guess the struggle with the Amoxicillin was worth it afterall :)
No comments:
Post a Comment