Sunday, April 27, 2008
Prayer's for the Oswalt's
Ok blog family, I come to you again for prayer's for the precious Oswalt family. I recently asked for prayers for them as they lost their 4th son baby Andrew around Lindy's 6th month of pregnancy back in early March. Well, if that wasn't enough they have now suffered another devastating loss due to a fire in the house they were living in down in Oxford. It appears they have lost EVERYTHING! I am happy to report that everyone got out safely but I just can't imagine the heavy burdens they are carrying around at this time. The most amazing thing about this family is that they NEVER stop believing. To quote Lindy on her blog she said "but are determined more than ever to praise our Holy Father and give Him glory for His provision in our lives. We are so very thankful for our safety." They are truly praising Him in the storm's of life and are a true inspiration to how I would like to lead my life. I pray constantly that I can be at least half as faithful as they are, and to teach my children to love God the way they do. You can access their blog at www.caringbridge.org/ms/carter .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment